Celebrate learning through virtual Exhibitions, Presentations & Ceremonies.
Despite the cancellation of large live gatherings in schools, there are still ways for us to connect with our parents, students and teachers by creating and sharing our assemblies, exhibitions, ceremonies & graduations virtually!
Class of 2020!
When schools closed in the spring on 2020, many schools created virtual exhibitions for their graduation ceremonies.
Visit the playlist of virtual graduations on the RVS Channel including ceremonies, speeches, parades and more!
Exhibiting Student Work Publicly
- Develop scripts & content with your student presenters/creators and confirm AF144-A Consent Forms to share student work publicly.
- Gather writing, presentations, projects or videos from your students & performers in Google Drive.
- If students are creating their own video content, embrace the charm of DIY home videos while encouraging quality audio/video capture with a few simple suggestions:
- Quiet indoor/outdoor space with clean background
- Steady the camera, laptop or mobile device at eye level
- Face into light and speak/perform into the lens
- Encourage original content, music and images to avoid copyright claims on your videos.
- Note that using copyrighted content, especially popular music tracks, can provoke copyright claims, advertising and even cause entire audio tracks to be muted or videos to be blocked from public exhibition on platforms like youtube.
- The YouTube Audio Library is one of many online sources for royalty-free, creative-commons audio tracks, and it can be accessed from your YouTube Studio page.
- Collect and review student videos in RVSchools Google Drive and/or Classroom for inclusion in your YouTube playlist or a publication. Additional editing/assessment for each video or project, like adding titles, may be completed easily in iMovie, Docs or Pages.
- Upload videos onto your RVSchools YouTube Channel with titles & descriptions, then organize them into a Playlist with a title.
- Share your YouTube playlist link with your learning community through your #rvsed social media.
For support or questions about Creativity, Storytelling, Production, Exhibition, Publishing, RVSchools YouTube Channels or sharing student work publicly, please contact us!